All complaints must be made through our RMA request portal
Are you a company? Please click here.
After you have created your complaint case:
- It can take up to 48 hours before you get an answer to a complaint case or whether your case has been approved or rejected.
- Our technician can extend the approval period if we lack information or a better error description.
When your RMA case is approved
- We will attach a shipment label to your RMA case.
When we have received your product
- You will receive a standard message in relation to the repair time and other relevant information
- You can follow your complaint case by logging in to our website, or the link you received via email (If you don't already have a user).
- ATTENTION! All communication takes place through the complaints portal.